Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

After the Dance Recital Comes the Piano Recital

Carson is a busy boy. Six days after his two dance recital performances, he played two pieces in a piano recital. I considered editing the following video to include just one of his numbers, but I couldn't decide on one to cut. So I've included the entire performance.

I appreciate all of you who faithfully follow this blog, and I don't want to bore you. But, in the end, well...this kid's my great-nephew, after all!




6 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for gushing over Carson. He is certainly talented! And so poised and mature. Bravo and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is very good! such a cutie, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand why you couldn't edit out one of the songs -- he did a great job on both of him. I can also understand why you are so proud of him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carson looks and sounds great to me. You have every right to be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be gushing right alongside you if he was my relative. Carson is very talented indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a talented young man... Wow---so many skills. I loved both numbers but his 'feeling' in the 2nd one was GREAT... Quite a great job!!!! I know you are very proud of him.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...