Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Hot Rod or Motorcycle?

Doug and I took a road trip at the end of May, to visit Cousin Bill's widow, Anita. We hadn't seen her since Bill died a year and a half ago. The only photos I took that day were from the car as we drove the two and a half hours each way.

These first pictures are of an odd-looking vehicle that we passed on the highway. It had three wheels and was pulling a small trailer. 

IMG_5439a_Motorcycle_Hot_Rod

IMG_5440a_Motorcycle_Hot_Rod
The license plate on the vehicle itself bore a handicap emblem.

Please excuse the next photo. I wouldn't normally post one of such poor quality, but it was the only shot I could get of the front. I took the picture through the outside rearview mirror on the passenger side of our car, as we passed him.

IMG_5441_Motorcycle_Hot_Rod

The next two were taken from the passenger seat, through the driver's side window, as he passed us.

IMG_5442_Motorcycle_Hot_Rod

IMG_5443a_Motorcycle_Hot_Rod

The final picture in this post is of a cloud formation that caught our eye on our way home that evening.

IMG_5444_Clouds


7 comments:

  1. very cool cloud! and even neater vehicle! like a custom creation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a unique looking vehicle.The clouds are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, I love your last photo especially, the cloud formation is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite the combination, I am not sure would ride in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure how I would classify that vehicle, but it is certainly unique. I really like your sky photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That car does look very unusual, I wonder whether it was custom-made. It seems so…

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a unique vehicle! Sort of what I'd imagine the Amish would create if they dared step into the 21st century. :) Hope y'all had a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...