Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

On Christmas Eve afternoon, we went with some friends to their church for a Christmas Eve program. This nativity scene was set up in the church's baptistery.



Then, on the way home, we stopped in a small town for gasoline, and this pretty church was right across the street.


To all of you who have become blogging friends and who have supported me in this venture into the blogging world...my sincere wishes to you and yours for a very 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, Linda. Big hugs to you.. have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Hilary. I count your friendship as one of my blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Linda, it has been a short introduction , but very nice.I enjoyed the nativity.We had to postpone until this morning, snow trapped everyone home last night.A lot of people live rural so the county roads weren't cleared. I am going to grill a steak this afternoon for my special meal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Steve. I hope the weather permitted your Christmas plans to go forward, even if not on schedule. But it sounds as if you were prepared with that steak dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...