Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Still Traveling, Still Having Internet Problems

We are staying in the Mountain Pines Motel, a lovely little motel in East Glacier, Montana, while we visit Glacier National Park. There's no pool, no fitness room, no air conditioning, no in-room coffee or hair dryer or ironing board or complimentary toiletries or continental breakfast. It's very no-frills, but it's very clean and quiet and relaxing. And it's just what we needed after several days of travel.

Unfortunately, out here in the boonies, the only internet available is a rather unreliable satellite server. Monday night, it was so slow that it took a couple of hours just to download my e-mail. I could get onto the blog, but I couldn't really do anything. And forget uploading pictures.

So I'm sorry to say that my ongoing travelogue is apparently not meant to be. I do plan to share details and photos of the trip when I can, but that may not be for several more days.

So, if updates are slow in coming, don't give up on me. I haven't abandoned the blog and will update when possible.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...